The data scientists at Hawthorne Advertising employ custom attribution methodologies to accurately measure real-time audience response each and every week of your campaign.
Those results are shared with you and then fed back into the media planning cycle to optimize the buying process and drive efficiencies across all channels. Applied science, proprietary technology and our 30+ years of experience modeling and analyzing audience response – all working together for you and your brand.
The end result: our analytics maximizes your return on investment in media and creative.
We have developed an advanced suite of analytics tools to deliver accurate attribution and predictive, bespoke media modeling for each of our partners.
Web, TV, Social, & Radio
- Attributing web response from all media platforms to the right media source through proprietary technology and proven methodology
- Integrating impulse visit and conversion funnel tail response measurement based on proven scaling factors of all media channels
- Optimizing attributed response with actionable insights across all channels
Media test score & modeling
- Building media efficiency around operational KPI’s and CPM/CPL/Funnel Acquisition Metrics
- Creating an exclusive, predictive and statistical approach to web attribution analytics
- Utilizing intelligence gleaned from proprietary technology of media trends and buying behaviors
- Pinpointing the best markets to invest in drive-to-retail campaigns
- Selecting the right test and control markets based on retailer
penetration when launching a product into retail
- Identifying the sales per rating point in a market based on media reach and frequency, type of programming and day of the week responsiveness to inform national expansion
- Democratizing data to help clients gauge new campaign performance and target the most effective media optimization strategies with nearly 100% accuracy
- Tracking the consumer path to conversion across all screens and devices used by the target demographic, from TV to Desktop and Mobile
- Measuring the fractional response and weighted conversions that each media channel is individually driving, from Linear TV to Streaming and Pre-Roll Video
- Optimizing the media allocation between media platforms to maximize reach, consumer response and ROI per advertising dollar