We will notify you of any material changes to our Policy as required by law. Any changes to our Policy will become effective upon our posting of the revised Policy on the Site. Use of the Site following such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Policy then in effect.
1. What Types of Information Do We Collect From You and How Do We Collect Information?
We collect information that you provide us. To take advantage of certain portions of our Site (for example, to provide comments, submit a problem, or submit a job application), we may require that you furnish certain information. We collect information from you, such as your name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, and other information you may provide on a job application like your work history, when you voluntarily provide it to us.
Our Do Not Track Policy: Some websites have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. We do not currently respond to those signals. If you block cookies, certain features on our sites may not work. If you block or reject cookies, not all of the tracking described here will stop.
We collect information about you from third parties. For example, our business partners may give us information about you. Social media platforms may also give us information about you.
We combine information. For example, we may combine information that we have collected offline with information we collect online. Or we may combine information we get from a third party with information we already have.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use information:
- for the purpose for which it was provided (e.g., to contact you regarding these services).
- in connection with a job application you may submit.
- to respond to your request.
- to improve our Site and enable your participation in the Site and Site services (e.g., to permit you to subscribe to our blogs and RSS feeds, as applicable).
- to send you important information regarding the Site, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information. Because this information may be important, you may not opt-out of receiving such communications.
- for our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our website, improving our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
- to protect our company, our clients, and our websites.
- as permitted by law or as we may notify you.
3. How Do We Share Your Information?
We may disclose or share information:
- to our affiliates so that they may use such information for the purposes described in this policy.
- to our third party service providers who provide services on our behalf such as website hosting, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, and other similar services. For example, we may use third party analytics services, such as Google Analytics, and they may place cookies on your computer and record data about your Site usage on our behalf.
- to third parties for the purpose of providing requested services to you, including processing your job application.
- to an affiliate or other third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- as we believe to be appropriate: (a) under applicable law including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- for other reasons we may describe to you.
4. How do I stop Hawthorne Advertising from contacting me via e-mail in the future?
- All emails that we send to our visitors who have voluntarily provided us with their email address include a simple and straight forward way to “opt out” of receiving future emails. Or, contact our Webmaster and state that you want to be deleted from our mailing lists. e-mail: privacy@ hawthorneadvertising.com.
5. What is the policy regarding Hawthorne Advertising’s ownership of information?
- All opinions, ideas, suggestions, and other feedback submitted to our website may be used by Hawthorne Advertising without any restriction and free of charge, and nothing contained in this policy shall limit or otherwise affect this. There may be instances where we request or permit the submission of your opinions/ideas. In such instances you will be required to agree to the terms of an Hawthorne Advertising prepared agreement related to the provision of such information prior to its submission.
6. What about Hawthorne Advertising’s links to other sites?
- We have and may add additional links to third party sites. Because such linked sites are not under the control of Hawthorne Advertising, we are not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements contained on any such linked sites. Access to any other Internet site linked to this website is at your own risk. Hawthorne Advertising has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the website. Hawthorne Advertising provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement by Hawthorne Advertising of such third party sites or any goods or services offered by such third parties.
7. Other Important Notices Regarding Our Privacy Practices.
Security. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We keep personal information as long as it is necessary or relevant for the practices described in this Policy. We also keep information as otherwise required by law.
Regarding the Use of the Site by Children. Hawthorne Advertising encourages parents and guardians to monitor and participate in their children’s online activities. No information should be submitted to this site by users under 13 years of age, and users under 13 years old are not allowed to register for newsletters. Where appropriate, Hawthorne Advertising may ask you to indicate your age to verify compliance with these policies. Hawthorne Advertising does not knowingly collect information from our guests under 13 years of age or provide any personally identifying information from such guests to any third party for any reason whatsoever. We do not allow guests known to be under 13 years of age to receive direct marketing communications from Hawthorne Advertising or from third parties.
Jurisdictional Issues and Governing Law. Information we maintain is stored within the United States. This site is subject to U.S. laws, which may not afford the same level of protection as those in your country. By using the Site and submitting any information, you consent to the transfer and storage of information to the United States and other countries which may provide a different level of data security than in your country of residence.
Contacting Us. If you have any questions or comments on this policy statement please contact our Webmaster at privacy “at” hawthorneadvertising.com