Creative & Production|Media|Analytics|Strategy
Educating audiences and driving leads for a breakthrough medtech product.
Dexcom pioneered Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) Systems. At the time of launch, there was low awareness of CGM amongst patients and the medical care provider community.
- Employ TV and digital video to raise awareness for the CGM and reach potential users.
- Redesign Web site toward lead-generation focus.
- Expand messaging to include family members and friends who help patients monitor diabetes and who often initiate the purchase cycle.
- Recruit and shoot testimonials of both patients and family members to create :60, :30 and :15 spots for TV and digital video.
- Create a TV and digital media plan based on interests and behaviors and then retarget non-converting website visitors.
Hawthorne’s media plan produced an impressive 72% increase in average daily qualified leads with a 41% increase in visit-to-lead conversion. On average there were 44% more daily page views and 23% more daily website visits during TV airings. The retargeted audience converted to qualified leads at higher rates when compared to other digital results.
brand success? Look to the hawthorne team